PRI Is Growing
Public records. Scheduling. Retention. Indexing. Redaction. Technology.
Work well with others. Collaborative. Leader. Committed.
Fast learner. Creative. Problem solver. Critical thinker.
Share ideas. Teacher. Well-spoken. Self-driven.
Working at PRI
Since 2008, PRI has been bringing a whole new level of professionalism to public safety records management and IT operations. We provide training and consulting services to law enforcement agencies. To be part of our team is to be a special kind of person- someone who is self-motivated, works well with others, creative, sees the big picture, is a great communicator and takes ownership of their work.
Independent Sales Reps Wanted
If you have experience in the public safety technology market and work independently, contact us.
Compensation will be agreed upon but we want to hear from you first! So go ahead and apply; if your application is accepted, we’ll contact you!
Qualifications and desirable traits
- Superior customer relations and service skills including excellent written and verbal communications, maintaining a positive attitude and teamwork mentality
- Good typist!
- Self-confidence and motivation
- Flexibility and responsive to feedback
- An ability to adapt and overcome
- A drive to get things done because YOU want to
- Knowledge of records management and technology operations in the public sector
Project Manager P/T contract basis
Put your PM skills to work managing complex public safety technology projects while keeping the client fully informed and the team on track. We place an emphasis on client relations and this position serves a critical role in both realms. If you’re a project manager with experience in CAD/RMS, records management and justice systems projects we want to hear from you. No relocation necessary. Travel required on occasion. By applying, your application will be reviewed for further consideration at which point further details will be provided about this opportunity via communication with PRI staff.
- Development of complex project plans;
- Maintenance of project plan including ensuring resource availability and allocation, timeliness of project deliverables and providing all project updates;
- Developing and maintaining project budget;
- Conducting strategic planning sessions;
- Developing project risk matrices, alternatives and solutions;
- Developing project timelines;
- Coordinating internal and external resources and third parties/vendors;
- Use appropriate management techniques to execute client changes in project scope, schedule, costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Client relations and extensive customer service;
- Must have a 4 year college degree;
- Proven experience with references managing projects in public safety sector;
- Intermediate to advanced technical knowledge with understanding or hands-on experience in public safety technology systems;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Excellent writing skills with ability to produce executive level reports;
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail as well as big-picture comprehension of overall project, impacts of project changes, understanding of organizational culture;
- Advanced experience working with various computer programs including MS office products, project management systems.
- PMP certification preferred
PRI training is the best there is. If you have instructor experience, subject matter expertise in an area related to law enforcement information management, and are willing to undergo our selection process, you may be a candidate for our training team. Becoming an instructor with PRI is an honor (and a challenge)! Here is what’s involved:
- Submit your application below, to include your resume.
- If your application is accepted, we will contact you and arrange for a preliminary interview.
- Upon successful completion of the preliminary interview, PRI will provide you with sample training material to prepare you for your in-person training presentation. PRI will make travel arrangements for you to present a training session to us at our office.
- Upon successful completion of the in-person presentation, you will be accepted as an instructor on a probationary status.
- You will then attend training with PRI to orient you to our existing courses and will attend one of our training events where you will co-present with one of our instructors.
- Upon successful completion of your probationary status, congratulations!
- You may then develop your own course in collaboration with our training team, customized to your specialization or state. A $500 bonus is provided for any course you develop that is approved by PRI. Courses should be 1 or 2 days.
Instructors typically present 1 or 2 courses monthly, more if they want to. Classes are scheduled in collaboration with our instructors.
- 10 years experience in law enforcement (sworn or civilian)
- Expertise in either UCR/NIBRS, public records law (state specific), records management operations, property/evidence, data analysis/management, procurement of RMS/CAD systems, IT project management, or other related field.
- Prior experience in training/instruction of subject matter
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superior PowerPoint skills
Selected applicants may need to undergo a background check by consenting to fingerprinting depending on position.
Improve public safety in our clients communities by ensuring the delivery of accurate, timely and efficient management of agency records and data through the utilization of tomorrow’s technology and effective business processes.
We operate with the utmost level of integrity without compromise, promoting the ethical performance of our duties in all that we do. Our work is conducted in the most efficient manner possible to ensure the responsible stewardship of our clients investments.
Care For Our People
We recognize that the value and well-being of our employees translates into superior care of our clients. We encourage self-initiative, creativity, teamwork and open-dialogue while understanding the importance of flexibility, passion and commitment to client satisfaction.
We pay attention to the details while seeing the big picture. Our decisions and actions are based on first understanding what the results will be and only upon gathering all available information. We understand organizational culture and the unique environmental conditions of each project.