Consultants - Instructors - Sales - PM
We are looking for experienced professionals nationwide interested in remote work and flexible schedules. Apply today.
Records management. IT. NIBRS. Case management. Procurement.
Work well with others. Collaborative. Leader. Committed.
Fast learner. Creative. Problem solver. Critical thinker.
Share ideas. Teacher. Well-spoken. Self-driven.
Working at PRI
Since 2008, PRI has provided transformative modernization and efficiency to records management and IT operations across the criminal justice system. Our training and consulting services are of the highest caliber. To be part of our team is to be a special kind of person- someone who is self-motivated, works well with others, is creative, sees the big picture, is a great communicator and takes ownership of their work.
PRI (policerecordsmanagement.com) is seeking a part-time creative, self-driven and motivated individual to create, manage and publish marketing materials for our company.
About The Job
- 30 days from hiring, you will understand and be able to clearly describe and articulate verbally and in writing what PRI does including our services and the systems we use. You will have drafted your first e-newsletter and email campaign.
- Within 60 days of hiring, you will be producing a monthly e-newsletter that is mostly error-free with well-written content and be able to update our website (WordPress) with your marketing materials.
- Within 90 days, you will independently manage our marketing activities and send out scheduled fax, email and US mail marketing campaign materials.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Plan and execute campaigns and events
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Create online and offline marketing content
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- 1-3 years’ of marketing experience
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills
PRI is seeking a full-time sales associate with experience in the criminal justice market. This position includes participation in the full sales cycle. The sales associate will proactively nurture and develop existing and new business opportunities for PRI. Duties include:
- Inbound and outbound lead generation through a variety of channels and means
- Assistance with marketing initiatives
- Review and response to RFPs
- Development of proposals
- Maintenance of CRM records
- Social media communications
Qualifications and desirable traits
The fundamental traits we think are key to success:
- Superior customer relations and service skills including excellent written and verbal communications
- Maintaining a positive attitude and teamwork mentality
- Self-confidence and drive
- Flexibility and responsive to feedback
- Knowledge of information management operations and systems in law enforcement (records management, CAD/RMS, crime reporting)
This is a base salary plus commission position (negotiable).
Work remotely or join us in our beautiful Coral Gables, FL office.
Improve public safety in our clients communities by ensuring the delivery of accurate, timely and efficient management of agency records and data through the utilization of tomorrow’s technology and effective business processes.
We operate with the utmost level of integrity without compromise, promoting the ethical performance of our duties in all that we do. Our work is conducted in the most efficient manner possible to ensure the responsible stewardship of our clients investments.
Care For Our People
We recognize that the value and well-being of our employees translates into superior care of our clients. We encourage self-initiative, creativity, teamwork and open-dialogue while understanding the importance of flexibility, passion and commitment to client satisfaction.
We pay attention to the details while seeing the big picture. Our decisions and actions are based on first understanding what the results will be and only upon gathering all available information. We understand organizational culture and the unique environmental conditions of each project.