PRI Is Growing
Experience?Public records. Scheduling. Retention. Indexing. Redaction. Technology.
Team Player?Work well with others. Collaborative. Leader. Committed.
Big picture?Fast learner. Creative. Problem solver. Critical thinker.
CommunicatorShare ideas. Teacher. Well-spoken. Self-driven.
Working at PRI
Since 2008, PRI has been bringing a whole new level of professionalism to public safety records management and IT operations. We provide training and consulting services to law enforcement agencies. To be part of our team is to be a special kind of person- someone who is self-motivated, works well with others, creative, sees the big picture, is a great communicator and takes ownership of their work.
Sales Associate P/T
If you have experience in the public safety market or are just phenomenal at sales, read on…
This position is out of our office in downtown Coral Gables, FL. Compensation and work schedule will be agreed upon but we want to hear from you first! So go ahead and apply; if your application is accepted, we’ll contact you!
As a sales associate you will develop, track and follow-up on leads, maintain our CRM system and sell our services! This includes:
- Cold calls
- Maintenance of customer lists and lead data
- Coordinating with PRI consultants and trainers
- Identify and follow-up on industry trends and opportunities
- Conducting research utilizing databases and internet tools
- Assist with proposals and quotes
- Assist with publishing marketing materials
Qualifications and desirable traits
- Superior customer relations and service skills including excellent written and verbal communications, maintaining a positive attitude and teamwork mentality
- Good typist!
- Self-confidence and motivation
- Flexibility and responsive to feedback
- An ability to adapt and overcome
- A drive to get things done because YOU want to
- Knowledge of records management and technology operations in the public sector
- MS Excel, Word and computer usage in general
Records Technician P/T Coral Gables, FL. $20/hr.
This is a technical position assigned to redact videos according to client requests and public records law. This position involves video and document redaction services in our Coral Gables office. By applying, your application will be reviewed for further consideration at which point further details will be provided about this opportunity via communication with PRI staff. Duties include:
- Review and redaction of police records;
- Review and redaction of police videos;
- Close coordination with client and supervisor;
- Positive customer service communications;
- Application of FOIA/open records law to records;
- Quality control review of records;
- Requires using video editing software. Training will be provided. Must have moderate level of expertise using computer systems and applications. Must be detailed and task oriented.
- A 2 year college degree;
- 5 years prior police records experience minimum;
- Intermediate expertise in computer systems and programs including MS Office and RMS;
- Ability to conduct online legal research;
- Superior customer relations and service skills including excellent written and verbal communications and a positive attitude and teamwork mentality.
Project Manager P/T contract basis
Put your PM skills to work managing complex public safety technology projects while keeping the client fully informed and the team on track. We place an emphasis on client relations and this position serves a critical role in both realms. If you’re a project manager with experience in CAD/RMS, records management and justice systems projects we want to hear from you. No relocation necessary. Travel required on occasion. By applying, your application will be reviewed for further consideration at which point further details will be provided about this opportunity via communication with PRI staff.
- Development of complex project plans;
- Maintenance of project plan including ensuring resource availability and allocation, timeliness of project deliverables and providing all project updates;
- Developing and maintaining project budget;
- Conducting strategic planning sessions;
- Developing project risk matrices, alternatives and solutions;
- Developing project timelines;
- Coordinating internal and external resources and third parties/vendors;
- Use appropriate management techniques to execute client changes in project scope, schedule, costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Client relations and extensive customer service;
- Must have a 4 year college degree;
- Proven experience with references managing projects in public safety sector;
- Intermediate to advanced technical knowledge with understanding or hands-on experience in public safety technology systems;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Excellent writing skills with ability to produce executive level reports;
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail as well as big-picture comprehension of overall project, impacts of project changes, understanding of organizational culture;
- Advanced experience working with various computer programs including MS office products, project management systems.
- PMP certification preferred
Instructor P/T $750/day
As a training specialist and instructor, you will develop and provide training 2-3 days per month. If you have expertise in records management, open records or UCR/NIBRS and are a really good instructor, then you should apply! Work when you can and travel for our seminars with all expenses paid plus $750/day. You will be expected to develop new courses and/or teach our current offerings only upon a thorough review of your teaching abilities.
- Curriculum development
- Seminar instructor
- In-house training
- Subject matter expert
- Legal research of current laws and regulations
- 10 years experience in law enforcement (sworn or civilian)
- Extensive expertise in either UCR/NIBRS, public records law (state specific), records management operations including retention/disposition/scheduling procedure, indexing, naming conventions, etc.
- Prior experience in training/instruction of subject matter
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superior PowerPoint skills