Working at PRI and Current Openings
Since 2008, PRI has provided transformative modernization and efficiency to records management and IT operations across the criminal justice system. Our training and consulting services are of the highest caliber. To be part of our team is to be a special kind of person… someone who is self-motivated, works well with others, is creative, sees the big picture, is a great communicator and takes ownership of their work.
Information management. Technology. Strategy. Growth.
Work well with others. Collaborative. Leader. Committed.
Fast learner. Creative. Problem solver. Critical thinker.
Share ideas. Teacher. Well-spoken. Self-driven.
NEW: SEMINAR INSTRUCTOR PROPOSAL & APPLICATION PROCESS
PRI has created a new seminar proposal and application process, enabling applicants to pitch their own course to PRI. Applicants with law enforcement records-related subject matter expertise and training experience are eligible to apply. This new process includes a profit sharing opportunity if selected. Are you an expert in public records, expunging records, or other related areas? Our training division is growing and you may have an opportunity to become a recognized go-to source of knowledge.
Account Executive (remote or onsite)
Salary position: DOQ. Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave. Annual and anniversary pay increases. Bonus eligible. Great culture.
PRI is seeking an engaging, knowledgeable, and energetic individual with demonstrated expertise in law enforcement operations, records management, crime reporting, who has a knack for sales, to be a PRI Account Executive.
PRI is a highly specialized consulting and training firm which helps law enforcement agencies achieve compliance, accuracy, and cost-effective management of records, data and systems. PRI is laser-focused on our clients needs and their success and as such, our approach to sales is strictly solutions-based, built upon providing authentic value, not pressure.
If you are a self-starter with an inquisitive mind, can work in a fast-paced technology-driven environment, and have a proven history of success, we may have a position for you.
You will thrive at PRI if you are a talented writer, friendly, confident but humble, business growth oriented, comfortable with technology, work with data, and demonstrate critical thinking skills. You should be able to identify company strengths, weaknesses and threats, and develop and execute actionable plans in response. You can creatively describe what PRI does through story-telling, problem creation and solution messaging, and can write a great proposal.
You will be a great candidate if you:
- Are inherently driven to work hard and take ownership and accountability for your work
- Are nice, friendly, outgoing, confident yet humble
- Are creative and use critical thinking skills
- Have worked in or provided services for public safety organizations
- Have experience with technology
About The Job and Your Future
The Account Executive works in an inside sales capacity and builds personalized relationships with our target market. You will monitor, develop and nurture existing and new leads, and close deals. You will follow-up with clients throughout the customer lifecycle and work to develop new and ongoing revenue. You will ensure a great customer experience across business units.
If you excel in your job, maintain our core values, and help PRI grow, we will work to ensure your career growth, development, and advancement in the company.
Travel is not required unless for special occasions, meetings, conferences. Travel may occur 3-4 times per year.
We value balancing your needs with that of the company and recognize there are times you need to tend to family and personal matters. Your well-being is a top priority, and we maintain a healthy, creative, forward-thinking, growth-oriented business-like culture that values everyone’s contribution. We are a small but growing well-run organization with clear goals, objectives, and expectations.
As an account executive you will:
- Communicate with leads and clients in a personalized and caring manner, and represent PRI with the utmost level of professionalism
- Work at a fast pace and across business units to drive revenue generation
- Maintain professional, business-oriented yet personalized communications with all levels of clients including high-level executives
- Monitor and follow-up on inbound leads daily through our structured pipeline
- Stay involved with the sales process and client throughout the full customer journey
- Proactively conduct market research and identify leads via open-source information
- Track and report on opportunities, leads and deals to the leadership team
- Enter, maintain and update all sales records in our CRM
- Schedule and conduct discovery calls to scope projects
- Schedule, design and conduct online sales presentations
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Industry experience highly preferred
- Stable employment history
- Salary DOQ
- Annual and anniversary pay increases
- Bonus eligible
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave
PRI Application Process
- Review of initial application/resume
- If accepted, preliminary call will be scheduled
- If further accepted, in-person interview conducted
- If further accepted, applicant will coordinate phone calls with references for PRI to interview
- If further accepted, applicant background check
Improve public safety in our clients communities by ensuring the delivery of accurate, timely and efficient management of agency records and data through the utilization of tomorrow’s technology and effective business processes.
We operate with the utmost level of integrity without compromise, promoting the ethical performance of our duties in all that we do. Our work is conducted in the most efficient manner possible to ensure the responsible stewardship of our clients investments.
Care For Our People
We recognize that the value and well-being of our employees translates into superior care of our clients. We encourage self-initiative, creativity, teamwork and open-dialogue while understanding the importance of flexibility, passion and commitment to client satisfaction.
We pay attention to the details while seeing the big picture. Our decisions and actions are based on first understanding what the results will be and only upon gathering all available information. We understand organizational culture and the unique environmental conditions of each project.