Improving employee performance and resolving “issues” comes down to having quantifiable accountability measures. Learn how to develop and implement an employee performance improvement plan (PIP) in this interactive, self-paced course.
The course includes downloadable sample PIP’s and forms for tracking performance.
- The “Meeting” and importance of notifying employees of deficient performance
- Developing performance standards
- Tracking key performance indicators (KPI)
- How to initiate a PIP
- Documenting performance and conversation points
- What to say and how to say it
This is a self-paced course that you will navigate through via your web browser. Upon registering, you’ll receive a link to join the webinar with instructions. Check your junk mail folder in case you don’t see it.
Additional Training Resources
If you zoom the manual to "Full screen", click 'esc' key to return to page. NIBRS Report Writing Manual
OVERVIEW This self-paced online accessible course takes the student through an immersive learning experience beyond the live seminar version and can be completed by anyone in your department. Duration: about…