Records management isn’t boring- it’s just the way its usually presented that puts people to sleep. Not with Ed however. A dynamic and engaging presenter, Ed is guaranteed to keep your attention and provide insightful information in all things law enforcement information management related from UCR/NIBRS to public records, technology and the future of policing data. Ed comes from law enforcement and is the nation’s premier expert in this field. He has presented for the IACP Conference, LEIM Conference, and various state’s chiefs and records associations around the country. You won’t be disappointed.
BA, Political Science, Loyola University New Orleans
MA, Criminal Justice, Boston University
Missouri Police Chiefs Association
Florida Property & Evidence Association
Louisiana Chiefs of Police Association
Michigan Law Enforcement Records Management Association
Sunrise Police Dept.
Ft. Lauderdale Police Dept.
Avon Park Police Dept.
- Law Enforcement Records Management: the 4 pillars of success
- Crime Reporting: understanding UCR and staying out of the headlines
- The Future of Information Management in Policing
- Leadership in Records: what does it take?
- Other topics may be requested