a complete RFP & project toolkit for purchasing criminal justice systemsThe fastest way to create the RFP, manage the project, get the systems you need.
Designed for criminal justice CAD and RMS projects. Get your RFP, all project documents, procurement training, and project management system access instantly.
WHO IT’S GOOD FOR
Agencies needing a new system, fast
Agencies which can’t afford a consulting firm
Agencies in need of systems compliant with NIBRS, NG911, AI & CJIS standards
Agencies which have experienced project failures or procurement of bad technology
HOW IT WORKS
Why Projects Fail
Project failures can often be traced right back to the RFP. Overly restrictive purchasing documents with unwieldy system specifications lessen the likelyhood of getting the system you want.
#1 select package
Three packages to choose from with an RFP, project tools and the training you need. Reduces procurement timeline by 67%.
Download all documents and access our secure web-based project management system. Includes instructions and training.
Includes all procurement documents including RFP, Project Charter, Project Plan, Risk Matrix, forms, staff presentation, and project/procurement training.
#4 project management
All project team members get access to a PM system. Assign tasks, manage project files, real-time document collaboration and communication apps included.
IS YOUR AGENCY READY?
This free downloadable spreadsheet calculates your department’s level of readiness and proficiency…it takes just 5 minutes and…might be quite revealing.
SEE WHAT YOU GET
RFP and Project Docs
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ACCESS
When you place your order, you will have the option to pay by credit card or be invoiced and pay by check. Credit card payments provide instant download and system access. Otherwise, deliverables will be provided via email upon payment of invoice.
Basic RFP & Training
- RFP template
- Information & Technology Governance for Criminal Justice Guide
- Written & video instruction. Includes training for drafting an RFP, developing a project team, what committees are needed, and the 5 phases of a project. Learn about agile vs. waterfall approaches to project management and best practices for picking the right system.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
RFP & Project Documents
- Includes Option One items plus:
- System specifications list for CAD & RMS projects
- PowerPoint Project Update template
- Project Charter
- Project Plan
- Risk Matrix
- Work Plan
- Project team assignment form
- Project update forms
Plus PM System Access
- Includes Option Two items plus:
- Access to web-based project management system. You’ll be given a login to this secure web-based system- nothing to download or purchase. Includes pre-formatted and editable project phases and tasks. All project team members can be assigned tasks and receive email notifications and reminders, and can review real-time project progress and status.
- Document collaboration tool. The RFP can be worked on collaboratively, versioned and tracked in real-time.
- Manage all project documents in the system.
- Gantt chart created by the system.
- Rating sheets…
WHY IT MAKES SENSE
We regularly receive inquiries from agencies which don’t have the funding for consulting services. Accordingly, we have built these products as an alternative to provide all criminal justice agencies an avenue for acquiring new technology using the guidance, tools and knowledge they need in a cost-effective manner. PRI has serviced agencies since 2008, providing procurement and system implementation solutions with a 100% success rate.
Return on Investment
Your getting ready to spend a significant amount on a technology project. Investing in the tools, training and guidance you need to get the right system and achieve project success is the right way to go.
Fast and Easy
Copying and pasting an RFP is a mistake. So too is writing one from scratch without professional guidance. Our packages provide customized resources reducing your time to procurment by up to 67%.